In addition to helping you find the right flooring for your home, the experienced team at San Jose Hardwood Floors can help with all your commercial flooring needs, from vinyl and VCT tile to carpet tiles and rubber flooring.
Commercial Flooring Options
Here's a brief overview of the many commercial flooring types we can help you with.
- Marmoleum Flooring - A durable, biologically-based option, Marmoleum flooring is non-toxic and easy to maintain.
- Vinyl - Hypo-allergenic and available in a wide variety of colors, vinyl is durable enough to last for years in high-traffic areas.
- Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) - LVT is a cost-effective alternative if you want the look of real wood but actual hardwood flooring just isn't in your budget. In fact, this type of vinyl is taking the place of laminate these days; it is much more durable and the finishes have gotten so good that some people aren't even able to tell it isn't real hardwood.
- Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT) - Made from colored vinyl chips combined by heat and pressure, VCTs are durable, cost-effective and easy to maintain.
- Carpet Tiles - In addition to the benefits of carpet, this option provides unlimited design options in a flexible and practical way.
- Rubber Flooring - An extremely durable option, rubber flooring can reduce noise and help those walking in your building keep a better grip on the floor.
- Sports Flooring - From basketball courts to gyms, we can help you choose the sports flooring that's a good fit for your organization, such as maple or bamboo.
Do you need help with commercial flooring for your business? Contact San Jose Hardwood Floors or visit our showroom to find out how we can help!