If you’re looking for eco-friendly exotic hardwood floors for your home, one manufacturer to consider is IndusParquet. This sustainable flooring can be found in homes around the globe, in addition to the world’s most respected settings like The Vatican and Ferrarishowrooms in Italy.
Founded by Kiko Uliana and Jose Antonio Baggio in São Paulo, Brazil more than 4 decades ago, IndusParquet’s products come in 5 different varieties:
- Smooth Exotics – American Cherry, Brazilian Walnut, White Oak & more.
- Textured Exotics – Amendoim, Brazilian Cherry Rouge, Tigerwood & more.
- Metallic Exotics – Brazilian Golden Patina & Brazilian Gray Patina.
- Mosaic Exotics – Brazilian Amendoim Squares, Brazilian Pecan Lines & more.
- Wall Exotics – Brazilian Oak, Ebony Angelim, Tauari & more.
IndusParquet’s products are harvested with the extensive environmental protection of the Brazilian government and the Forest Stewardship Council, so homeowners can rest assured their exotic hardwood floors are eco-friendly, too. Get ideas for IndusParquet in your home by visiting their gallery or by asking San Jose Hardwood Floor’s experts!