Do you want floors that look like expensive hardwood or tile, yet are easy to care for? Luxury vinyl tile may be the material for you! Read on to learn more.
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Tile Floors
It’s no surprise Luxury Vinyl Tile is popular; here are just some of its benefits:
- They come in countless colors and design patterns, appearing as natural floors like hardwood, tile or stone as well as being available in bright and bold hues.
- They’re water resistant, making them a great fit for the kitchen or your bathrooms.
- They’re durable.
- They’re cost-effective.
- They’re easy to maintain.
How Do Luxury Vinyl Tile Floors Work?
Luxury Vinyl Tile stands out from standard vinyl floors thanks to its PVC backing. This is what makes it so durable and waterproof; the strong backing helps it stand up to changes in moisture as well as the wear and tear of family, friends and other guests you plan to have in your home.
Popular Luxury Vinyl Tile Manufacturers
Here are the most common manufacturers we see homeowners choose:
- Armstrong – Known for its luxury vinyl flooring that looks like real hardwood, ceramic and stone.
- IVC/Moduleo – These warm floors are available in striking patterns, rich colors and sophisticated styles.
- DuChateau – This company combines nature with innovative design, making luxury vinyl tile a natural fit for them.
Want to know more about luxury vinyl tile and if they’d be a good fit for your home? Come visit our showroom! Our experts are standing by to help you find the perfect floors for your family. Make sure you contact us for a free in-home estimate, too!